Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7

Well I have now been doing these daily blog entries for a week and I have to say that I am glad to see that I have been able to keep up with it and it is definitely something I am going to keep working on as I think they have been helping.  Seeing as I am now starting a new week though I think I am going to add one thing to this and that is that I am going to try to add in a goal or goals for the coming week at the beginning of the week in addition to my usual daily goals that way I can have a little more of a larger or broader view.  So here is my goal for this week and it is to be at least if not finished working on the lab project for chapter 1.  Hopefully this will also help give me a little extra motivation to make sure that my goals for each day are at least somewhat aimed at also meeting my goal(s) for the week.  In regard to my goals for yesterday I did not manage to meet them although to be honest I was doubtful of it given that I actually made my blog post a fair bit later in the day then a normally do as doing it early also helps me try to make sure I fit it in somewhere as once I start getting into other things time has a nasty habit of slipping away from me.  As for my goals for today I actually have a few slightly different ones today as I really should try to get myself out of the house and get some errands taken care of that I have just plain been avoiding for awhile now, so getting those done is my main goal for the day although I am going to try to get a bit more textbook reading done even if it is just a bit so that I don't lose track of what it is I was reading and where I was.  Well that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment