Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 14

Well this is the beginning of the second week of this blog, unfortunately I did not meet my goal for the week last week but I had a few off days that really threw things a little off track.  On the brighter side I did manage to meet both of my goals for yesterday I was able to get myself on the treadmill for 20 minutes and I managed to get some reading done on my course work so that was quite good.  I think my goal for this week is going to be a little different rather then setting a milestone or something I want to achieve by the end of the week this week my goal is going to be to actually sit down and do some reading for my course for at least 5 of the 7 days, hopefully I'll be able to do it for all 7 but for now I think my goal is going to be 5 of the 7 days.  As for my goals for today it is going to be my usual, get some reading done on my course work as I really want to try to get that going as I am hoping if I can get it to pick up some momentum that I'll be able to really start making some more significant progress on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment