Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 1 - Getting Started again

Well this is the first day of my daily blog and to be honest I am happy that I have managed to sit down and get it started as motivation for me especially lately has been a huge problem.  I am still not entirely sure of what exactly the format of this is going to be moving forward but to start off I think I'll just keep it simple and list a few small goals I have for the coming day and then tomorrow I can comment on how I fared with them.  So for today my goal is going to be pretty simple as I have a few small things that I have been meaning to do for awhile now but just never gotten around to actually doing so my goal for the day is to buckle under and get them completed.   Well that is going to be all for today I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment