Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 6

I usually try to do these fairly close to the beginning of the day as I can partly so I don't forget about it as I almost did today and partly so I have laid out what my goals for the day are going to be on here even if for the most part they aren't really going to change too much from day to day at the moment.  I did remember though so here goes, yesterday was a bit of a strange day, I don't know if this happens to anyone else but there are just some days where I just feel grumpy, irritable, unmotivated, bored, annoyed for no real discernible reason and I just have a hard time focusing on anything even things I typically enjoy, well yesterday was one of those days for me and I had all but given up hope of getting anything productive accomplished however later on in the evening I'm not entirely sure what happened but I managed to convince myself to try to at least start reading the textbook for the online course I am working on and at first it was fairly tough to stay focused on it but as I continued I was surprised that it suddenly seemed to get easier to keep going and so I ended up getting a fair bit more read then I thought I'd manage so while it started poorly it actually ended on somewhat of a good note.  As for today my goals are pretty much the same to try to keep up the pace and try to get another section of the first chapter of the textbook done so that I can hopefully move into the more hands on part of working on the first lab project since I think I'll enjoy that more and it'll again hopefully give a nice boost of motivation to keep me going on the course as a whole.  Well I think that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment