Friday, January 07, 2011

Day 4

Once again I would say that I was partially successful in my goals for yesterday as I was able to make some more progress on the course I am working on although again not quite as much as I would have liked ideally.  I also realized after reading my entry for yesterday that even if my goals are going to be the same as the day before I should still be as specific about them as possible so there is no misunderstanding when I look back on it later.  So for today my primary goal is going to be to finish the thank you email that I have been working on the past 2 days and get that sent off as well as trying to finishing up the current set of audio lectures for my course.  I don't have a raid tonight in WoW so I am hoping the extra time gives me a chance to get more of this stuff cleared up. Well I think that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment