Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 13

Well yesterday I did manage to sit down and read a little bit for my course, it wasn't much but at least I was able to actually sit down and do it and I think that is what should probably be my goal for right now is just trying to make sure that I actually sit down and read some of it each day no matter how much or how little and that way once I can do that consistently I will start working on reading more each day till I am at point that I am happy with.  Although I wish I could just jump right ahead to reading for an hour or two each day it looks like if I really want to make this work over the long term I need to start back at the basics.  I was also up at a good time this morning and so am feeling a little more alert and awake so I think I might also take a shot at going downstairs and getting on the treadmill for a bit.  So for today I have two goals, first to sit down and read some more of my course work and second to get on the treadmill for a little bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment