Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 24

Well this is probably the first time I've been making my blog entry this late when I haven't actually forgotten about it.  I ended up getting up later then normal this morning and was supposed to be meeting a bunch of my extended family for lunch today so I didn't really have much time to write it earlier hence why I am writing it now.  As for yesterday I have to admit I kinda cheated a little on my goal as I had actually finished it before writing the entry as it was actually working on my course that reminded me I hadn't written an entry for yesterday.  So my goal for today is to try to finish off the reading for my lab project so that tomorrow I can actually get started on the exercises and actually doing some programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment