Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 50

Wow it's hard to believe I have been writing this blog daily for the past 50 days, anyway I was able to get myself to sit down and spend some more time playing around with the code for the lesson and trying to do a few things I had thought of that weren't necessarily in the textbook.  It took a little playing around but I eventually got things working the way I wanted them to even if I'm sure there is probably a better way to do it.  So now it's time to get started on the third lesson in the course, I'm sure I've mentioned that this isn't the first time I have tried to work through this course and I have never gotten past the third lesson in any of my previous attempts so hopefully this will be the attempt that does it.  So my goal for today is going to be to get started on the reading for the third lesson in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment