Monday, February 07, 2011

Day 35

Well I was able to end last week on a good note I got a lot more reading done yesterday then I thought I would so it was definitely nice to come out ahead for a change.  It also meant that I once again met my goal for the week last week of managing to keep up my reading for 6 of the 7 days of the week which means that this week I am going to aim for keeping it up everyday of the week.  I think I am starting to get more into my course slowly but I have been enjoying my reading a little more lately and have started thinking of different things I want to try and figure out with the code when I get to the programming part of this chapter of the course.  So my goal for the day is to maintain the good momentum I had from last week and get another chunk of reading done on my course

No comments:

Post a Comment