Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 45

Well yesterday was the first day in awhile that I didn't manage to get any reading done for my course, but at least it was more because I forgot about it then that I just didn't have the will to get working on it.  I think the problems was probably mostly the fact that one of the games I've been waiting to come out for awhile finally came out yesterday and so I lost a lot of the day playing that but then later at night I had our usual raid and then after that I was waiting to see if Felicia Day's interview on Jimmy Fallon was going to be hosted online as they were premiering the trailer for Dragon Age: Redemption during the interview.  And I did find a link for it and the trailer is absolutely amazing! Well I have to head out but my goal for the day today is going to be to make sure I make some time to sit down and get that reading done!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven,

    What is a raid? I'm just curious.

    -ISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gaming term used in Massively Multiplayer Online (or MMO) games like World of Warcraft which is the one I play. A raid is basically just a large dungeon that requires a large group (either 10 or 25 people in WoW) to attempt it. I hope that answered your question

    ReplyDelete