Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 69

Well my trip to Toronto ended up going quite well, I'll probably try to write up a separate post specifically about the convention in the next day or two but overall I enjoyed it and it was really nice to spend sometime with a friend I hadn't really seen in awhile.  I spent pretty much all day in Toronto, a large part of that being at the convention but after we were done there I went back to my friends place as I hadn't seen it and I was able to get two of my friends hooked on the Guild and Community two shows I have really enjoyed and correctly guessed that they would enjoy them as well.  I ended up doing a lot more walking then I expected while I was in Toronto since we ended up walking out to a burger place my friend had mentioned to me in the past and the nearest one was about a 20 - 30 min walk from the convention which isn't really all that far but when you really aren't used to doing much it seems like a lot and I was definitely quite stiff and sore this morning.  All in all it was a good day and I am glad I went.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steven,

    Sounds like a fun day. That burger must has tasted amazing after that walk.

    Good to hear that you had a good day.

    -ISH

    ReplyDelete