Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Day 62

Well I don't know that I really accomplished anything truly productive yesterday which was my goal for yesterday.  I just don't know sometimes is this just something I've let myself become accustomed to and I don't have the strength or the will to snap out of it, or is that just a symptom of an underlying  problem that I have been dealing with for years, or is it some combination of the two or something altogether different.  I just don't really know what to think these days most of the time I feel so weak and so tired that it seems an effort to exist and yet at the same time I know there are so many other people out there that are in much worst situations then mine and yet they are continuing on far better then I am.  I just don't seem to know what to think anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steven,

    If you hit a bit of a slump, tomorrow is a new day. I hope you don't mind, but I decided to write you a list for tomorrow.

    1. Start the day off right with a good breakfast
    2. Say something encouraging to someone else
    3. Work on your course for 1 hr.
    4. Exercise 1/2 hr.
    5. Relax for a while (Lunch)
    6. Do something for someone else
    7. Work on your course for 1 hr.
    8. Go for a walk
    9. Work on your Course for 1 hr.
    10. Supper
    11. Do whatever makes you happy
    12. Go to bed with having accomplished a load on your course, Go to bed with have having encouarged someone else as well as helped someone else and Sleep well.

    What do you think? I read your blog often so i'll be interested to see if this helps you out.

    Keep your chin up, and have a great day tomorrow.

    -ISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all, I've tried making lists before but never had too much success with them but it's definitely worth another shot, some of them I actually do on a regular basis such as trying to encourage others as if there is one thing you learn having really low self esteem/confidence it is the value of encouragement. So I'll definitely give it a shot this week I don't know that I'll be able to hit all the points exactly but I'll do my best

    ReplyDelete